A Message from Healing a Woman’s Soul:
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and following the CDC call for Social Distancing over the critical next few weeks, we have determined that the best option as of today is to cancel the Finding Our Lost Loved Self workshop. This theme will be used for our Fall Retreat event (Sept. 11-12), for which we will have registration details available very soon.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you safe and healthy very soon.
Just because a person (man or woman) doesn’t grab you nor hit you doesn’t mean they aren’t abusive. Abuse is also:
– When they put you down or humiliate you in front of others.
– When they call you a bitch, whore, or cunt.
– When they accuse you of being “too sensitive” or “too emotional.”
– When they insist on checking your phone to see who texts and calls you.
– When they decide where you can and can’t go, who you can and can’t see.
– When they try to isolate you from family and friends.
– When they don’t believe you and accuse you of wrongdoing.
– When they blame you for their problems or life difficulties.
– When they don’t even care whether you cry yourself to sleep because of something they did.
Don’t tolerate emotional abuse thinking it’s OK because it’s not physical. Don’t be the person who loves them enough to stay. Be the person who loves themselves enough to leave.
Written by Arthur Ruiz. See more by visiting his blog.